OncoMyx Therapeutics is advancing oncolytic immunotherapies with the goal of achieving the greatest therapeutic benefit for more cancer patients. We will improve the effectiveness of therapies and expand their ability to help more cancer patients. To advance the next generation of oncolytic immunotherapies, we have a top team with decades of experience in developing targeted cancer treatments, immunotherapies, and virotherapies who have successfully brought new drugs to market. OncoMyx is seeking a talented, motivated Sr. Project Manager to drive successful internal and outsourced drug development activities. This person will be responsible for project administration of all aspects of product development activities, including preclinical, regulatory, and clinical activities. This will include developing project plans, administration of contractual documentation, budgets, and timelines, including tracking of the critical path and milestones. The successful candidate will require the ability to drive strategic activities while also managing tactical activities, with a goal towards successful development and approval of new drug products.
- Coordinates all aspects and key activities through the lifecycle of drug development programs
- Develop and maintain accurate and current project plans, inclusive of all development activities
- Manage outsourced contracts and contractors, as required
- Identify problems and utilize advanced problem-solving skills and exercise judgement independently
- Supports internal and external project meetings by providing agendas, issue minutes with follow-up actions identified; track action item progress and completion
- Facilitate and maintain records of all internal and external communication relevant to projects
- In collaboration with colleagues, coordinate drug development activities, including overall strategy, resources, costs, and vendors
- Establish project management best practices and support in the implementation of infrastructure necessary for successful project management (e.g., preparation of written processes and procedures)
- Support the Executive Management Team on various business development and stakeholder engagement issues as required.
- Minimum BSc in a life science or related field of study.
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or medical device related field with at least 3+ years direct experience in a Drug Development Project Management role
- Drug development knowledge with comprehensive understanding of all functional areas, including preclinical, manufacturing, clinical, and regulatory
- Advanced proficiency of project management tools and software packages (MS Project or SmartSheet)
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills, including the ability to motivate and influence team members and a history of developing cross-functional relationships at all levels of an organization
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to be effective in a highly productive team environment and within high pressure deadline-oriented situations
- Ability to multi-task (multiple projects/issues) and adapt to dynamic work situations where priorities are subject to change at any time
- Some travel will be required
Work authorization/security clearance requirements:
Must be eligible to work in the United States
Please send CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com. No outside recruiters, please.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement: OncoMyx Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Other duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.